Graphic and Multi-Media Design intern Apply Now
Atlanta, GA Marketing and Design
The Balta Group is the largest producer of textile floor covering in Europe, with a growing footprint in the United States. Balta Home US, the American area rug division on Balta Group, is seeking an enthusiastic intern to join the team. The candidate will work closely with colleagues in sales and marketing, as well as product design and content management on several key projects and will gain broad experience across many areas of design strategy– digital, print, retail and beyond.
The graphic and multi-media design intern will be responsible for numerous strategic projects over the term of the program and will making a lasting impact on the business. While here, projects will range from branded B2B marketing initiatives, web design, print, social, in-store POP at large national retailers, as well as digital content for major online retailers. The ideal intern will be ready for new challenges, wearing many hats, and for getting involved in interesting strategic projects most students can only dream of.
- Creating graphics and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with American and Belgian colleagues on local brand strategy and vision
- Create consumer facing banners for use in marketing campaigns on various platforms
- Be an active member of our marketing and creative teams, attend team meetings, and coordinate projects with stakeholders
- See projects through from conception to completionAid in UX/UI design across various internal and external web platforms
- Design visual frameworks, wireframes, mockups, and quick prototypes as well as polished visual assets
- Mock-up prototypes of product packaging & displays
- Design website imagery, email communications, along with other digital content.
- Coordinate with third party marketing services on key project
- Build social media collateral in support of the marketing teams and retail partners
- Support graphic design colleagues in editing of product images and collateral
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar field (or recent grad)
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, After Effects, HTML
- Excellent visual skills
- Innovative approach to creating campaign designs and ideas
- Have a strong understanding of best design practices for digital, print production, and retail engagement.
- Proficient in typography
- Proficient in layout design
- Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, including web, print, transactional websites.
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
- Strong Portfolio
Why work for us?
- Be a part of an expanding US team with new/fresh ideas
- Responsibilities most students don’t have, at a large scale
- Working with a collaborative group of passionate, self-starting creatives
- Get a full view into how consumer goods come to market in the real world
- Product discounts! (our favorite part)
|||Atlanta, GA|||Marketing and Design||||||WjofLmV~UGVzVpzy|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
Application Form * Required