Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Forecast Analytics Apply Now
Atlanta, GA Supply Chain Planning & Forecast Analytics
Balta Rugs, one of the world’s largest producers of area rugs, is expanding its US operation and hiring in multiple areas of the business – including the role of Manager - Supply Chain Planning & Forecast Analytics. This key role is responsible for leading the team overseeing the analysis and flow of products to major North American retailers, leveraging Balta’s vertically integrated global supply chain. In close collaboration with colleagues in leadership, sales, marketing, business intelligence, our plants, as well as our key customers, this role is the heart beat of our US operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee US supply chain & forecast analytics team, in close collaboration with sales and operations in US, Belgium & Turkey
- Oversee North American replenishment models for retail & e-commerce channels
- Reviews retailer ordering patterns, POS, and forecasts to create supply chain strategies that meet service level agreements at optimal costs.
- Leverages suite of existing statistical & financial tools/models to support supply chain improvements in costs and service – while striving for continuous improvements and enhancements
- Creates orders, and systematically track progress in the supply chain
- Oversee stock levels in US distribution centers, collaborating with and providing guidance to sales and operations teams
- Project manages the supply chain portion of product lifecycles from launch to end-of-life, in collaboration with sales and product development
- Create and present management and customer facing presentations on topics related to business responsibilities
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance under multi-cultural environments.
|||Atlanta, GA|||Supply Chain Planning & Forecast Analytics||||||TDYWr43qqjqKUgKg|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
- 5 years’ experience in supply chain planning & forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree Required: Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering, or other analytical studies is preferred
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- Demonstrated experience utilizing business & data visualization – preferably Power BI
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Access Skills. Additional SQL experience preferred.
- Exposure to global manufacturing and Logistics environments.
- Experience working with large scale industrial ERP’s (SAP is a plus)
- 10-20% travel.
Application Form * Required