Textile Design Intern- SPRING 2022 Apply Now
Atlanta, GA Product Design usd /
Are you passionate about home decor trends, textiles, color ways, and patterns? Are you highly organized? Are you creative and also technical? We are looking for a Textile Design Intern to join our team.
As a Textile Design Intern, you will work closely with our Textile Design Team. You will participate in every step of the design process from product research to designing, recoloring and improving patterns to seeing them come to life in rug form.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn the design process through working with our Textile Design Team.
- Design exclusive patterns for customers and patterns for our company portfolio.
- Design Production Ready CADs to be communicated to our factories.
- Maintains the pattern library and CAD labeling to ensure seasonal records are organized.
- Performs scanning, recoloring, selecting color, and cleaning up of patterns as well as basic revisions (colorway, etc.).
- Collaborating with the Design team on seasonal concepts.
- Research marketplace/competitors for inspiration & opportunities in new techniques, new print ideas & new color/color combos.
- Assists Textile Design Team with the development of concept boards for customer presentations & seasonal materials.
- Currently working towards a Bachelors of (Design or Art) Fine Art, Fashion Design, or Textile Design
- Proficient in Adobe suites, Powerpoint
- Experience with Texcelle a plus
- Field related portfolio
- Paid internship
- Generous employee discount
- Priceless opportunity to work with a fun team in one of the biggest rug manufacturers of the world
|||Atlanta, GA|||Product Design||||||hfCUUW4-uxU4_enh|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||true
Application Form * Required