E-Commerce Advertising Manager - 3P and D2C Apply Now
Balta Rugs, one of the largest producers of area rugs in the world, is seeking a talented up-and-comer to drive digital ad strategy and execution across owned platforms (direct to consumer, 3P) in the US. This unique role will be responsible for managing day-to-day ad ops, platform and channel strategy, and analytics. A hands-on role, supported by an established digital team and operational backbone, is the perfect fit for an entrepreneurial young talent, looking to take on a challenge that doesn’t put someone in a defined box. Based in our design and marketing studio in downtown Atlanta, this role is a key component of the company’s global strategy.
The role as we see it today
- Manage advertising strategy and execution across all owned direction to consumer platforms - baltarugs.com and 3P platforms, while collaborating and advising on established 1P initiatives.
- Closely partner with marketing manager on strategy and execution on owned platforms
- Create a 3P strategy that can be incremental to existing drop-ship business, leveraging existing infrastructure, product portfolio, system, and content investments.
- Drive overall Amazon AMS strategy & execution
- Be a partner – we have a top-notch group of experienced colleagues collaborating cross-functionally
- Plan and execute digital ad efforts for Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Target.com, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other key platforms.
- Track conversion rates and drive improvements to campaigns and B2B/C site experience in close collaboration with marketing manager
- Drive SEO/SEM and promotional strategy for Baltarugs.com – supporting B2B and C initiatives, while advising on our large 1P initiatives
- Evaluate and manage external agencies
- Build a roadmap – What marketplaces should we focus on? When? What is the size of the prize? How do we balance our on-price and off-price strategy? How do emerging marketplaces like social commerce come into play?
- Partner with supply chain planning to enhance channel forecasts to support sales
- Leverage technology solutions – Mulesoft, Channel Advisor, Power BI, and in-house solutions in collaboration with team
- Grow with the company – as business establishes, be ready to grow and manage the team supporting the channel
- Has passion and excitement especially for the digital or social video space – you love learning and are naturally curious
- Highly organized and detail-oriented professional who can multi-task
- Have an entrepreneurial and proactive spirit
- 1-3 years of experience with AMS is required
- Experience with Google Ads, Google analytics, supporting DTC and/or B2B
- 1-2 years of experience with 3P marketplaces
- Working knowledge of Criteo, PromoteIQ and AMS
- Demonstrated experience working with business intelligence platforms a serious plus
- Be ready to evolve the role and function
- Ability to travel to Europe on a semi-regular basis
- Bachelor degree in related field is preferred
Application Form * Required